Sikaflex 522 Motorhome Sealant
Sikaflex 522 has replaced Sikaflex 512. Designed for Caravans and Motorhomes this all-in-one sealant and adhesive is designed for long-lasting repairs and aid construction to caravans and motorhomes.
Sikaflex produces a strong, long-lasting seal that bonds to a variety of substrates including, metal primers, ceramics, plastics and much more.
Minimal surface preparation is required and once cured provides a flexible seal, which is resistant to UV lights, ageing, weathering, fungus, mould.
Low odour, PVC and solvent-free means use in confined spaces is not an issue, Sikaflex can be used to bond and seal panels, roof lights, vents, aerials, awning rails, refrigeration vents, sealing windows, sealing leaks and much more.
- Colour: White
- Bonds and Seals
- Huge Range of Applications
- Adhesive and Sealant
- Bonds A Wide Variety of Materials
- UV and Weather Resistant
- Fast Curing
- Suitable for internal and external use
Sikaflex 522 has been designed for use on campervans, motorhomes and caravans as it bonds well to a wide variety of surfaces and provides a durable permanent elastic seal of high adhesive strength.
Areas of Application
- Camper Vans
- Aluminium & Fibreglass Boats
- Permanently elastic
- Low odour – solvent-free
- Excellent resistance to ageing
- Excellent resistance to weathering
- Resistant to UV/Sunlight
- Bonds well to a wide variety of substrates
- Silicone and PVC free
- VOC, isocyanate, solvent and phthalate-free
Suitable substrate materials
- Metals including aluminium and steel
- Metal primers and paint coatings
- Wood & Timber Coatings
- Suitable for bonding vehicle components
- Front and rear panels
- Sky/roof lights
- Aerials and satellite dishes
- Solar panels
- Awning rails and tracks
- Air vents
- Gasket repair
- Sealing around windows
- Sealing leaks