MaxPeedingrods MXR2300 Portable Inverter Generator (UK)
MaxPeedingrods MXR2300Portable Inverter Generator Price Inclusive of 20% VAT
Perfect for outdoor camping/camping, outdoor parties, gardens, outdoors, Motorhome and Campervan travel, emergency use of family power failure in extreme weather, etc.
Note: Only available in the UK, not applicable to other countries. USA Model Here
Fuel Type: Petrol
Oil Type: SAE 10W30
Engine:4-stroke 79.7cc OHV, air-cooled
Starting System: Recoil Start
Volume Level((23 Feet/25% load)):58dB
Fuel Tank Capacity:4L
50% Load Runtime:6.5H
Low Oil LED Alert: Yes
Overload LED Alert: Yes
Output Ready LED Alert: Yes
Parallel Ready: Yes
Digital Meter: Yes
Generator Size L*W*H:48×29×44cm
Package Size L*W*H:51*32*47.5mm
Outlets:2 x 230V 13 Amp Outlets, 2 x USB ports.
- CE Certificated under MD & EMC Directive;
2. EURO V Compliance
3.ISO 9001:2015 Certificated.
Inverter Generator x1
Owner Manual x1
Spark Plug Socket Wrenchx1
Oil Funnel x1
Generator Parallel Cables x1
UK Plug x2
Generator Dust Cover x1
1 . Ultralight body weighs in at a mere 18.5kg for easy transport and storage.
2. Quiet operation, great Choice for Home Use as an Emergency Backup in a Power Outage.
3. Produces clean power to safely operate and prevent damage to sensitive electronics such as phones, tablets, televisions, and computers.
4. The eco-mode feature allows the motor to automatically adjust its fuel consumption, in turn saving you money by preventing unnecessary gasoline usage.
5. The LED status lights alert you to low oil, overload, and power.
6. If the inverter is overloaded, the reset breaker will trip.
7. Two generators can be used in parallel, using a parallel kit enables this inverter to connect with our other 2300-watt inverter to double your output.
8. Digital Control Center: the display of voltage, frequency, and accumulated running time.
9. Low noise: When the generator is in ECO mode at 25% load and is 7 m away from the generator, the noise level is 58 decibels. Please note that ambient noise may affect the overall value of the noise of the machine.
Low noise: When the generator is in ECO mode at 25% load and is 7 m away from the generator, the noise level is 58 decibels. Please note that ambient noise may affect the overall value of the noise of the machine.
- Do not pull the pull rope to start the machine without refilling the oil. Starting the generator without refilling the oil can cause permanent damage to the internal engine components.
2. All inverter portable are functionally tested in the factory and may contain minimum residual oil or fuel odor, which is a normal phenomenon.
3. Applicable altitude: areas below 5000ft. More than 5000ft will affect its stability and power.
4. Optimum working ambient temperature of generator: 77 ℉. Normal working temperature: 5 ° F to 104 ° F. if the generator is used below 5 ° F, its startability will be affected and the generator is difficult to start; If the generator is used above 104 ° F, its power will be affected, the output power will drop.
A generator’s exhaust contains toxic carbon monoxide, which you cannot see or smell. Breathing carbon monoxide can KILL YOU IN MINUTES. To avoid carbon monoxide poisoning, follow the manufacturer’s instructions when operating a generator.
Motorhome & Caravan Accessories Website Store https://www.johnnysbackyard.co.uk
Free Off-Grid Motorhome Camper Van Guide https://johnnysbackyard.co.uk/c7kc
Wish List on “Buy Me a Coffee” It would be so awesome if you could support me and help better my content on YouTube. https://www.buymeacoffee.com/johnnyburr/w/6969Shop
YouTube Channel youtube.com/@johnnysbackyard/?sub_confirmation=1
Why not join our Facebook Group Motorhome Touring Scotland? https://www.facebook.com/motorhometouringscotland
Sign up for Johnny’s Backyard online Store for Motorhome & Caravan Accessories Newsletter and we will let you know when new products are released. Newsletter link: http://eepurl.com/hND3Ir
Check out the Useful Links Page for more goodies
Support the shop https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=MZ4U3STTL4YV6